Pediatric Therapies is a community based mental health agency committed to identifying and caring for children, adolescents and their families with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
We believe that all children and families are capable of reaching their highest potential. The staff at Pediatric Therapies are dedicated to:
- assessing the needs of children and families, including the use of the ADOS diagnostic test
- providing therapy to children and adolescents on the Autism Spectrum
- providing therapy to family members and caregivers
- providing parenting education and training
- providing referrals for outside services as necessary
This will be accomplished by well trained staff in a safe, nurturing environment.